The Introduction Thread

Hi, there, Easy BCD is a nice tool, despite my last problems with a Linux partition. Thanks for providing this forum for support. (I'm a retired network administrator, and web developer)
Regards,
Christophe

Bonjour,

Je m'appele Fabrice, j'habite à Montelimar, la ville du nougat.

Je viens d'accquerir une licence pour EasyBCD dans le but de faire des tests sur un de mes ordinateurs.

Hi,
I joined primarily due to the documentation I found about EASYBCD. I have a dual boot system & attempted to image my system using the Contol Panles "System Image" utility & ran into difficulty to the point that my system stopped booting. I stumbled onto EASYBCD in an attempt to correct the problem & did so; however, I still cannot create a successful backup. So I hope to gain some insight through this website.

Hello! I've found this site while looking for a way to fix a problem in my windows boot manager, caused by the incorrect use of eadybcd.

Hi I came here to install Windows XP on my Windows 7 netbook since I fixed a friend's netbook that was using XP and it seemed faster. So far after installing the setup files using WINtoflash I tried booting it from the USB and I got a BSOD. So trying it again.

Hi I'm a database administrator and linux / computer hobbyist. I tinker with computers a lot & like to learn. This means I sometimes blow them up! It also means I sometimes help my friends fix their blown up computers. It's more fun fixing other people's computers...

Welcome to the forums. Talking about blowing up, I must change the right side case fan on mine or the PC will go into meltdown one of these days as the rest are working all that much harder to make up.

I became a member because I need help. Imagine that? I'll see if I can find the right forum to post my question in. (Got my fingers crossed)

Assalamualaikum.. me too i here wanna help glad if someone can help.. cheers

PS: if soemone dont care, can i ask him how to create recovery partition with windows backup include in it? may i know with PM me?

Back