The Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just did exactly that. Pick the forum for the subject of what you are asking about EasyBCD Support for EasyBCD, Windows Recovery Disks for EasyRe etc. etc and simply click "Post New Thread" AT THE TOP.

I'm just a end user, with an issue.
Not a guru even if I've been working in IT industries for 4O years.
Hope to find answers to may basic questions.

Thank you to welcome me.

Marc

Welcome to the group. If it's help with anything other than EasyRe (Recovery CD's) then post your question in the appropriate spot. It is is about those CD's then there is no help here in these forums.
As per the announcement at the top of that section email support is all that is now available.

Send EasyRE support requests to EasyRE@NeoSmart.net

Last edited:
Hi all. My name is Joe and just wanted to say hi. I've been coming and reading things on this forum over the years but finally wanted to get involved and learn a bit more. I suppose my goal is to never have to take my computers into a shop to be fixed and I just want to keep up on maintainance on them and learn how to do things myself. I'm not that bad with computers and such, I just need a bit more guidance than a lot of you.

Hope to talk to you guys (and ladies) at some point soon.

Hi guys! am kind of new to this, I have one question if anyone can help, i'm running windows vista ultimate, 64-bit, and i has been happened number of times that my windows screen not reload, and sometimes it took so long to reload after my laptop logged out. All i have is black screen and cursor or when it taking so long to reload it appeared with black screen and little running circle. much appreciated if you can help how to solve this issue. Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Hi guys! am kind of new to this, I have one question if anyone can help, i'm running windows vista ultimate, 64-bit, and i has been happened number of times that my windows screen not reload, and sometimes it took so long to reload after my laptop logged out. All i have is black screen and cursor or when it taking so long to reload it appeared with black screen and little running circle. much appreciated if you can help how to solve this issue. Thanks
I have recovery disc also.

Hi. I have an HP530 lappie which has stood me in good stead. It threw a wobbly, and refused to let me get back in with my password last weekend and after visiting a techie [more techie than me, it's his biz] I was advised, to save money that I did not have in the first place, to do an HP recovery and re-install Vista from the internet. Phew. Looked up Vista downloads and there are loads of them on offer, but with bits missing from what I can see. Saw your link and the forum and as I am now baaie confused I thought to join and see if anyone can assist me.

I can help with a Vista w/SP2 ISO if you wish but need to know if 32 or 64-bit and please post you email address, camouflaged as in abc AT xyz DOT com

as I wont post links to my cloud storage.

Last edited:
Hi
I joined becasue I need help.
I load win7 utima on 500 gb SSD and I then I bought a 750gb SSD and load win 7 onto it with unpluging the 500 SSD.
If I unplug the 500 gb drive win will not boot unless I have the 500 gb drive pluged in.
I wanted to move the boot files to the second drive.

OK this thread is just to say hello, so welcome to Neosmart. There are other sections for technical questions.

Hello! Both my screen name and my real name are usually Grey, but in this case it was taken. I'm a hardware enthusiast, but I do have a pretty small budget to prevent myself from spending swaths of money. I did come here with a plea for help, specifically because of a BCD that I believe EasyBCD corrupted. However, I'll try to stick around after that's answered and help other people using my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back