Translations to Other Languages

Hello,

About iReboot,
I would like to help in FRENCH translation.

Robert.

The EasyBCD 2.x line will open with the internationalization/localization of EasyBCD to various languages. We need your help translating!

Whatever languages you can offer, we accept! You do not need to be a programmer to translate (you'll just be given a text file in English to change into your language).

If you can help, please let us know!

Addendum:

Hello,

I could help for FRENCH translation.

Robert.

The EasyBCD 2.x line will open with the internationalization/localization of EasyBCD to various languages. We need your help translating!

Whatever languages you can offer, we accept! You do not need to be a programmer to translate (you'll just be given a text file in English to change into your language).

If you can help, please let us know!

Last edited:
No, that won't be necessary. We can probably get on with the iReboot translation almost immediately, it doesn't have a UI which is the main hold-up w/ EasyBCD.

Once the software is ready for translation you'll get all the files needed to perform the translation :smile:

Hi all.
Asking for our help to localize EasyBCD is very good.
Let me in for Turkish. (i am using 1.7.2)

Keep in touch ...

hello,
im new here, but im using EasyBCD for a long time. its best! thank for it! :smile:
so i really like if i could translate it to czech language!

Hi!
Do you already have someone who is able to translate into German...? I think it's not too difficult for me as I know all the special terms that occur in BCD (as far as I have seen by now).

Do you provide a list of technical terms to be translated or do you also want to have the text / instructions translated....?

Regards,
Wolfgang

Finnish / Swedish or "Scandinavian"

If these languages are needed, i can try to help.

Finnish is my native, but - as we all Finns have to - i can speak/read/write Swedish and also "Scandinavian" - basicly Danish and Norwegian languages are a bit hard and for that we often use this common language that is understud in all of these Norhten European countries.... Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Finland.

You can also skip "Scandinavian" translation and just make Norwegian and Danish translations, but that means actually that you do 3 different languages. I dont know is it a big job ?

Cheers,

Kari

Hi Kari,

Thanks for your offer.. Unfortunately the translations have been delayed a bit, we gave new features a priority over regionalization in EasyBCD 2.0.

We'll let you know when we're ready for you :smile:

I am a Chinese ,I love this organization. I have been very concerned about you,I hope can be in your localization testing, provide translations in Chinese help.

Hi ducongcong, welcome to NeoSmart Technologies.

We have fully intention of porting EasyBCD over to other languages and Chinese is a primary concern. We welcome your help when the time comes :smile:

About translations. Wouldn't it be easy to put in a switch that'll let Easy create a text file in its directory that can be used to translate common phrases in the program to the user's language? I've seen this in some other programs. For those that offered the translated files sometimes these sites well post them up for download too so the user doesnt haft to do anything but place the file in the program's directory.

Back