Our Best Photos [56k Warning]

The tree look very awesome ^_^

and then dog is kinda cute lol ^_^

---
guru, that would be kool to see some of your school ^_^

our cat is especially good it does that all the time???? i like he tongue sticking part
wasn't this in April thread a few seconds ago???

Its not a temple, Kahai. Its a mosque called the Dome of the Rock
I read this article about it and it said that modern architects tried replicating it and they couldnt even though it was built a long time ago.

mosque temple church, its all the same thing, a place of worship the only difference is the religion it belongs.

our cat gave birth to 3 kittens i thought it was worth a picture

my.php

Last edited:
well it shows when i view the thread even from a different computer well here are different ones while there mother went on a wild food dash
\
hope fully the quality is better but I'm no photographer i mean i took these with a 7.0 megapixel camera yet i failed to perfect

that's the problem all they do is sleep and go ee eee eee but they sleep with there heads in the center and bodies spread out likethat sign from that one show threshhold

I was visiting roman empire ruins not far from where I live, with a couple of friends, and here's what I got:

bm_lev10.jpg

Closer look to face:

bm_lev11.jpg

Tombs (damaged and robbed):

bm_lev12.jpg

bm_lev13.jpg

bm_lev14.jpg

Walls and whatnot:

bm_lev15.jpg

bm_lev16.jpg

bm_lev17.jpg

bm_lev18.jpg

Wow, those are some nice pictures, Sarge!

We have Roman ruins here too, I grabbed some pictures on my last visit to Umm Qays which is the site of the ancient Roman city of Gadara. Probably the biggest difference is the lack of grass and how badly ruined they are.....

I miss grass :frowning:

Back