Our Best Photos [56k Warning]

^ lol silly

a red sky at night means the front is going away

while a red sky in the morning means a front is coming

or at least thats what i thought and it makes sense to the rhyme

Pastel-Colored Detergent

Quite a silly picture, but I just had to take it once I saw those colors :smile:

2086148745_1d05f43c5d_b.jpg

Full size at the Flickr page.

Lol, thats interesting :smile: Blue-rose.. Did I ever said that I love rose color, purple is okay, but rose.. (specially on the girls :tongueout:)

PS. What's that warning on this thread?

Last edited:
Oh, that's what I thought so, later :smile:

Yep, it can be pain for 56k.

OMG Black rose... I LOVE black roses! :grinning:

Last edited:
Here are some of my little baby that i get to see daily along with 1 of the baby and the proud father sleeping...:lup:

Thanks guys. I dont think they are the best. But the cutest for sure. :tongueout:

That is my baby that i am with everyday. totally worth it.

11 Months right now. Will be a year Jan 9th. Precious little girl. Started to take her first steps already. Hard to believe she is almost a year. Feels just like yesterday i had just got her home from the hospital and was holding her in my arm.

Oh yeah, kids grow fast :smile: And how you are becoming older, faster and faster :grinning: My dad says that, I see it really is like that.

Without a doubt it is. You are so focused on taking care of them not even realizing how fast the time is going by. It doesnt feel that it has been jsut about a year. It feels like just a couple of months.

Now of course i am older and older. Getting greyer by the minute. :lol:

Yes it is. But i will be there before the rest of you. :tongueout:

I have had Grey in my Goatee since i was about 21. I have had grey hair coming in for at least 6 years now. So yeah. I aint scared of a little Grey.

Well not at 30. At least not from what i know. Going Grey in your early 20's i dont think is normal. But either way i dont care. I am happy with my life and that matters most.

Just a side note my siggy...

The Image is my Wife and the other of Stitch. I have my name (Makaveli213) which has my wifes BDay in it. (2/13) The other number is a representation of my daughter. Born 1/9/07 (Hence the 1907). the reason i used Stitch is because they are both obsessed with that character. Me being able to do the voice wouldnt have anything to do with it. *whistles*

:lol:

I can't imagine you doing the stitch voice.. not the wildest dreams :tongueout:

Anyway, what's age but a number? And gray but a color?
They have no meaning; Mak, you are 100% spot-on when you say all that matters is to be happy and with a loving family.

Yeah, family is very important.

I know a friend of mine has gray hair a little bit.. and he is 20! He had a lot of bad experiences in life.

Happiness is most important in life, and/or moral. :smile:

Back