The Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm new

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Hi

Trying to setup multiboot Win7 environment so can migrate away from Win XP. Weather is awful, as expected in London, and I would much rather be using my Mac. lol

hi

just like to say hi my name is steve and i am looking for help to dual boot windows 7 and xp on seperate drives

Hi I'm just a lazy clicker-d-click operator, using Easybcd for a long time and came in handy last week to resolve an odd problem. Keep up the good work. Waiting for the beta 3 with one button.

Hi! :smile: My name is Quim and i am from Portugal..
I want to do a dual boot windows 7 and xp on seperate partitions! Thanks for your help..
Keep up the good work.. :wink:

Well Hello. My name is Peter and I am living in Wales. Not the first to get Win & and XP to work torgether without reboot & repair each time. Followed this forum for a week or two and impressed by the internationalism and spirit of help and co-operation that seems to prevail (was that good)

Hi

Hi! My name is Tunna..
I want to do a dual boot windows 7 and Ubuntu 9.10 on seperate partitions.
Thanks for your help!:smile:

Hi everyone,
My name is Andy and I've been using EasyBCD for a while now. The only problem is, I've now got a problem that I don't seem to be able to fix without drastic measures. Anyway, this forum seems like a friendly place to ask stupid questions :smile: so I'd like to say an early thank you for any help I receive.
Kind regards,
Andy

My position is similar to most other members. I joined the forum as I wanted some help in connection with dual booting of Mac OSX and Windows 7. Windows 7 is unable to see OSX partition. I had 5 partitions in windows 7. On the 2nd partition I installed Mac OSX. Thru Windows 7 repair facility, I could log-in under Windows 7 but now unable to boot OSX even though I installed EasyBCD (latest build 76). Can someone help me?.

Thanks
Narritu

Hi there, my name is scott and iv'e stumbled across your wee tool and website while trying to dual-boot Win 7 and Linux Mint X64 so it's off to the support page for me.. :smile:

Many Thanks
scott

It is sad to say but, i like the others are here for the app on dual booting, :smile:0) I appreciate the any advice or help and later i should be able to give the same help of equal or lesser value. (at least it has some value)

Hi Computer Gurus
I love your site. My laptop (Acer 3100-1868 had crashed. Of course, I had no recovery disks which I ordered prior to seeing your site. I was able to load but when I clicked on start as normal or in safe mode my laptop shut down. I downloaded the vista installation iso from this site using the imgburn program and I am now able to use my laptop. This little note is one of introduction and thanks.

Hi everyone. I'm Soogs, fron the UK and I'm trying to dual boot windows 7 & mac os x without much joy at the moment.

It seems my laptop rejects it's original os of vista but the other 2 mentioned both work rediculasly well so trying to have them both hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back