Our Best Photos [56k Warning]

You're welcome...

This was taken the same day as the one I posted today, colors are edited:

tjtjrt11.jpg

Here's unedited photo:

unedit10.jpg

Last edited:
Nice train picture! Looks like a shot from a movie.

Do you have the unedited second (for comparison)?

What I like about the original picture is that you can see the mountains in the back and other stuff more clearly... But you can't beat that green grass in the modded one!!

Yeah, you are totally right, I agree...

I have some new photos, I might post :wink:

Edit:

This is the scene you can recognize, it's the same place as the first photo in this thread, that 4 days ago this was the first photo I took that evening, and you can see that alone three far away - that is the three you can see a few posts up, on my way to that alone three I took a few photos that I will post.

aajjt_10.jpg

Last edited:
Haha.. Thanks... but it's not me.. it's nature :smile:

...but I missed that chance becoming pro about 2 weeks ago :frowning::frowning::frowning:

Last edited:
Ah... it's a long story... well, I should take graphic design uni but it was kinda far... another town and all that... so I had to take the local uni... I like philosophy a lot... so... I took that one. I don't like it...:angry: but what ever... just about in a half a year or a year hopefully for Squad3 (game dev team) to sign a contract with publisher and get a licene for this powerful engine (sorry, I cant say lot about it :smile:) and I'm out of here... :lol:

Another pic from that "Train" Series:
tjtjrt14.jpg

And this is Train crop, so you can clearly see that is the train :smile::
train_10.jpg

This morning in my garden...

tjtjrt16.jpg

tjtjrt17.jpg

tjtjrt18.jpg

tjtjrt19.jpg

This is something that is coming out of apple... it looks like that was somebody's home :smile:
tjtjrt20.jpg

Back