Our Best Photos [56k Warning]

Some pic, this summer...

hgdkih10.jpg

Nice one, Sarge!

Love the framing, the dark black really enhances the green overtones.

(glad to see this thread getting back on topic, too :tongueout: - I'll probably split the thread to keep it on track when I have the time :smile:)

Well done, Guru, thread is clean, and I will now post a photo :grinning:

This was taken on the hill couple of km's away from any living thing...
hgdkih10.jpg

Yeah, it IS rusty :wink: Who knows how old that thing is. I will most more photos from that day, tomorrow (to lazy now LOL).

So, okay... On this photo you can see that hill, there is a tree in little circle, right next to that tree is a hole where I saw that old metal things...
110.jpg

Moving on and taking this photo on the side, on my way to that tree, on this point I took that "corn" photo up, too.
210.jpg

Here I'm already there, that tree you can see is the one from the first photo. That under is that hole with that things...
310.jpg

At that point I took some photos in that hole:
410.jpg

510.jpg

Me personally, I like this photo the most, because it has light and darkness... very nice I would say :smile: I'm using it as my desktop wallpaper, big resolution, of course.
610.jpg

710.jpg

This is view of that hole, as you can see it's old and I don't know is it in use or not. I think it is water pipeline but I'm not sure at all.
810.jpg

This is view from the point of tree (on the hill), down.
910.jpg

On a first place I was going to take a photo of alone tree on a filed, but I found that hole besides it, too.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Fascinating....I remember finding something like that on a beach once in my hometown in the U.K. - it was a German mine...LOL
(I didn't touch it...otherwise I wouldn't be here now I guess!)

Fascinating....I remember finding something like that on a beach once in my hometown in the U.K. - it was a German mine...LOL
(I didn't touch it...otherwise I wouldn't be here now I guess!)

Something like that? I hope those things are not military stuff :ldown: I doubt they are... for me, they still look like water pipeline, I doubt it's for oil or something else.

Oh I'm glad you didn't touched that mine, how old you were when you found it, and what is you hometown? :smile:

Hey, What you found only vaguely reminded me of the mine, you are right, it looks to me more like a pipeline valve or something similar.

Yes, and I only said they still look like pipeline to me. :smile: Nothing to do with what they reminded you of.. :ldown:

Back