Our Best Photos [56k Warning]

This is the same old place as the photo on the first post in this thread... This one is taken last weekend:

pic3310.jpg

Sarge, your eye would like much more beautiful when you get that shiny, new 34" widescreen LCD reflected in there :lol:

j/k - awesome pic :smile:

Well it's my turn for pictures, one anyway. This is my very first attempt at using my new Canon SD850IS compact digital camera.
ab8c_1.jpg

Got it on eBay direct from Japan so it's lacking the printed manuals (in English anyway) so have to wait until Canon Canada send me them in order to really know what I'm doing. I've read the manuals from the CD-ROM but I find I understand things better when I can read them from the printed word. So I am old fashioned - get over it...!!
So here goes - a flower from my balcony - they were shaking in the wind so it's a little blurry and I'm not totally au fait with the MACRO settings yet:​

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I tried posting this as a full size image but it went off page at the right with no scroil bar - what caused that?

I don't know what you mean by blurry, it looks quite sharp to me, Peter! (especially the stalks in the middle).

Can you try posting it as fullsize again? If that scrollbar thing happens again I'll try to debug it...

002.jpg

Addendum:

Great, now it isn't doing it. Maybe it's because I re-did the size using Windows Photo Editor.

Last edited:
I'm not sure... I modified vBulletin (during yesterday's upgrade) to dynamically shrink images if they go out of the boundary, then show the fullsize when you click on it.

Wow nice camera, how many Mega pixels? A friend of mine bought cannon D400 I think that was the model, with 10.3 mega pixels and it's OMG!

Nice flower, is it purple or red? (Sorry I have to ask, this monitor is crap).

^ its both colors lol :smile:

i dont have a digital camera atm lol

and what i did have wasnt all that good, but it was digital, even if it wrote to disks lol

---

great picture btw Ex Brit (peter is it? )

Back