Translations to Other Languages

monkey125: Thanks for your offer. We already have a Chinese (Simplified) translation posted here in this thread that will be in the next beta build. Instructions on translation are in the first thread. You can download and view the Chinese translation files on the previous pages.

Dear Computer Guru!

Here is update russian translation EasyBCD.
Take a look at the new file "AboutBox.xml, pleas: Русский перевод...

Attachments

• ru.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 7
Computer Guru good day!. niknikch45 gave today the files of the Russian translation. In translating the direct involvement of four people who are in our team. Dan Starov, Dr.Dobryansky, Niknikch45 and Z_mashine. Fixed almost all of the major shortcomings of the translation.

Last edited:
hi

I worked a little bit, sorry for the late.
For now here is a first try for french translation. A few part is still not translated, I'm on it.
I will give news soon.

Attachments

• Fr.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 2
Update for Polish locale for build167

Updated translation for Polish locale. There were only 2 small changes in License Dialog :wink:

@Computer Guru: Notice me if more string changes will be made in development process.

Attachments

• pl-PL.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi Kili,

This message is for you and everyone else:
With the previously-present EasyBCD strings translated, that's most of the work done. I keep adding and removing some strings here and there during development and it would be a shame for you to keep updating with each build.
Once I have locked-down all the strings in the next EasyBCD version, I will everyone an email asking them to make sure that all their strings are still green in NLTUI for the final release.

Thanks, guys!

Dear Computer Guru!
Heer is for "EasyBCD.xml" file:
<string key="diffDeviceTitle" value="Non-Portable Entry Detected!" version="1" />
But "Non-Portable" is the French!?

En ce cas puis-j' à vous m'adresser en cette langue-là? C'est que j'écris français beaucoup plus vite qu'anglais, fûte-il ainsi mauvais.
Tous les quatre nous ne pouvions pas de créer la situation lorsque cette phrase paraîtreit. Mais pour mieux la traduire cette phrase, il nous faut savoir, qu'est qu'elle signifie:
1.Il n'y a pas les systèmes sur les disques extérieurs?
2.N'ont pas détectés les systèmes que sur les disques durs?
3.Les systèmes sur les disques extérieures ont détectés?
4.Il n'y a pas d'inscriptions dans le BCD au sujet de disques extérieures?
5.L'autre?
Sorry for my French please! In English, I can read only.

And I can't read French at all...

But what "Non-Portable Entry Detected" means that EasyBCD has detected that the entry you just created on a USB is not portable, as in, it won't work if you try to use this USB on a different PC...
Does that explain?

Hello, Computer Guru!

Russian and Ukrainian translations are already completed. But there are missed strings for some dialog boxes. See attached files. Please add missing strings if you can.

Thank you!

Attachments

• error_ISO.png
    error_ISO.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
  • sending_error_report.png
    sending_error_report.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
These strings are out of my control.

Note that the message box you showed is telling you that the translation for txtOutput is missing.

niknik, I just realized you were the one that asked that French question... How many languages do you speak?

And I can't read French at all...

But what "Non-Portable Entry Detected" means that EasyBCD has detected that the entry you just created on a USB is not portable, as in, it won't work if you try to use this USB on a different PC...
Does that explain?

Pour niknik : ce qui signifie que l'entrée n'est pas transposable vers un autre PC. ou "deplacable" mais c'est moins bien quoique plus clair.
La traduction que j'en ferai sera d'ailleurs : Entrée non transposable détectée. Le systeme ne démarrera pas.

niknik, I just realized you were the one that asked that French question... How many languages do you speak?
None most likely!
In English I can read and translate with dictionary only.
Mais je peux un petit peu parler français. C'est pourquoi pour moi est plus facile à écrire en cette langue-là, qu'en englais.
Vous me comprenez-vous?

Grand merci, gvaudan! J'ai compris toot ce que Computer Guru m'avait écrit! "Non-Portable Entry Detected!" - c'est le titre d'un petit avertissement, simplement. N'est-ce pas? Je l'ai traduit comme vous aussi.

Back