TV Shows and Cars

battle star never heard of it looking it up right now ............Emmy award blahblahblah okay all done

Addendum:

doesn't it come out tonight????? in america at least?

Last edited:
yeah i know i watch it i wonder what jacks father told lock hmmmmmmm and how did kate get away with saying that aaron was hers even though kate gave him to sun and what happened to michael if he couldn't die???

I dont watch Battlestar but ive heard good stuff about it.
Is there a spoiler bb code for this forum??? I know some other forums use this code where you have to click to see whats written.
Anyways, Lost 2 hours tomorrow!!!! Thats enough to make your day.

battle star never heard of it looking it up right now ............Emmy award blahblahblah okay all done

Addendum:

doesn't it come out tonight????? in america at least?

One of the best TV shows ever, I am quite possibly the biggest BSG fan you will every meet,. Encyclopaedic knowledge of the plot line an other facts about the show. The old series was horrific but the RMD one is the finest show i have seen it's not monster of the week, it's not "make it so number one", it's not lets reverse the polarity to get us out of this weeks impossable situation in under 30 seconds or less.

About 4 years, this is the last season RDM has decided that he isn't going to do a Lucas an constantly turn out crap or the whole startreck aspect of a series that lasted far to long.

Last edited:
I have yet to get Season 1&2 of BSG from my Bro to watch and get myself up to speed. Kinda lost when i watch the new episodes...

I never got into it...I tried to watch it a few times but it just couldnt keep my attention...how many times can they really break out of prison to keep the series going?

nextstep s hes gonna get revenge on the lady who killed hes girlfriend whoi turned out to have him break somebody out so that they can break into a bank

As i asked before is there a "spoiler" code for this forum?
Or at least if somebody is going to write a spoiler can they say "Spoiler coming up" or something like that.

Don't know about you, but when I see a great big "SPOILER" sign, It grabs my attention and I'm drawn irresistably to read on.

Back