Opera? No, thanks.

Thank you so much :smile:

I really love download in Opera, more then FF, I have to say.

---

My firefox deletes Proxy settings every time I have pop-up (for example to attach something to a post, so any window out of the browser) :| I have no clue why...

Last edited:
Sorry to bump this back up but i found out something interesting. I fond a easy way to install Aspell and get it working with Opera. that is if you use Pidgin.

Install Pidgin since it have the spellchecker option there for you. It will isntall Aspell with the dictionary you want. From there isntall Opera and it will see teh Aspell dictionary and use it. So you have a spell checker. Then if you want just remove Pidgin and you good to roll. This is what i did on my Vista isntall jsut as a test (Since i do use Pidgin anyways) and it does work.

Good enws for those who do want a spell checker but cant figure out how to get Aspell working right otherwise. :wink:

Nice tip, Alex. I don't know why ASpell has to be such a mess to install normally.

I only wish Opera would auto-spellcheck with the wavy red line and stuff instead of right-click->check spelling.

Yes that is a thing i wish was available as well. Maybe see if they can borrow Firefox's spell check? :tongueout:

Come one there are several extensions that borrow from Opera why take Opera borrow something back?

OMG... I just saw in my girlfriend's private message on messenger stands "F*** Firefox, I'm using Opera - merci mr ergil"

OMG Guys I feel like ugh.. I'm sick! :frowning::angry::x That is so not cool! Grrr! She can't do that.. aaghhhh!! :angry: Grrr!

I can't wait to talk to her about it tomorrow why is she using Opera. :lup: Yeah, weird.. but its grrrr for me! :x:angry:

^ awe

maybe it was mak (*cough cough* lol jk)

Wait i havent been around all week. How could it be me?>.<

Unless i called her by mistake on my cell phone. But i would remember that i think.:scared:

While i can understand being upset cause a guy told her to. That is fine. But being upset cause she uses Opera. I dont think that is such a big deal.:wink:

Wait i havent been around all week. How could it be me?>.<

Unless i called her by mistake on my cell phone. But i would remember that i think.:scared:

While i can understand being upset cause a guy told her to. That is fine. But being upset cause she uses Opera. I dont think that is such a big deal.:wink:

Oh, thats it, I'm glad someone understands me. I still have bad mood because of it. :glare:

Oh, thats it, I'm glad someone understands me. I still have bad mood because of it. :glare:

Yes i do understand. The whole thing of why is she listening to another buy over me?!? Yeah i hear you.

Just sing this song in your head.

"The sun will come out tomorrow!" :wink:

Well i can see why you are upset. But the truth is if you too really love each other. Her listening to another guy over you isnt that big a deal. Take it from someone who has been in a relationship for at least 5 years now. That is the least of your worries. When marriage and kids are involved, you have a whole new bag of worries. :wink:

Just put in your title "Firefox still rules while other boys drool!" :tongueout:

Alex, you are a genius!!! :grinning: That one rocks. Nah I'm not upset, just been nerved a bit, but I'm not anymore, because I made her use Avast instead of AVG her friends said its the best in the world :scared: But! There I just googled and found AVG vs Avast and showed her that world is on my side :tongueout: She said she'll download Avast just for me. Thats okay... :glare: I guess.

She wants to try linux now, so we are working on getting it ready and done, she wants XP home and I told her to take Ubuntu and she believed me :tongueout: what a wonder?! :smile:

Anyways, Opera stays, I asked her why.. and she said that firefox was always losing her bookmarks, and because Opera is faster. Well.. good enough I think.

alright

ive been browsing myspace on twp accounts at once, and im just am using FF and Opera, i installed the current stable version from there site.

idk what it is, but it seems slower then FF to me, i mean im running myspace on both, with a couple tabs on each, but opera is just slower to me, idk

Back