أقلاع = Boot سليم = Healthy قرص منطقي = Logical Drive Page File = Page File تفريغ العطل = Crash Dump قسم أساسي = Primary Partition قسم موسع = Extended Partition نشط = Active النظام = System إدارة الأقراص = Disk Management المساحة الحرة = Free Space غير مخصص = Unallocated الحاسوب = Computer الملف = File حجم القرص = (disk) Volume نظام الملفات = File system الخدمات = Services الأداء = Performance المستخدمون = Users النوع = Type أساسي = (type) Basic تخطيط = Layout تخطيط بسيط = (layout) Simple عارض الأحداث = Event Viewer إدارة الأجهزة = Device Manage التخزين = Storage قابل للأزالة = Removable للقراءة فقط = Read only الحالة = Status إجراء = Action عرض = View مساعدة = Help إعدادات = Settings خصائص = Properties
I'll be posting more instructions and tools soon, as well as setting up a translation mailing list and publicly accessible source control repository to make keeping all the different languages in sync easier.
New version, adds all the missing icons, implements save and save all, fixes issues with green/orange/red versioning, derive from parent is enabled, supports cloned/linked entries, and fixes toolbar alignment.
La Spezia, Italy, Dec. 14, 2011
Here is Paolo from La Spezia, Italy. As I promised you some time ago, I did the EasyBCD language translation into
But, as I was not able to use your NLTUI, I did the job using my "Ultra-Edit32" Editor.
I'm attaching the "Italian.zip" file, please give a look at it and let me know ASAP.
I hope the results are good enough and can meet your expectations...
If further refinements are needed, I'll provide.
Please implement also the Italian Language in the next EasyBCD Beta Build and let me know! TYVM!
Best regards and greetings from Italy,
- Paolo Viappiani
Via G. B. Valle 7 19124 La Spezia, Italy
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
La Spezia, Italy, Dec. 14, 2011
Thank you very much for your kind and early reply, and also for having implemented my Italian language files into
EasyBCD 2.2Beta - Build 166.
I just downloaded and installed that Build in order to give a look at the results...
Wonderful!!! I like the results very much and it seems to me that most of the work is OK. There are only a few
language issues that call for some (non-urgent) refinements, I'll do them when I have some spare time.
I think that the refinement work could be ready in about two-three weeks. Is it OK for you?
About the modifications you made, please feel free to modify anything as you like: the only purpose of my work is
to make your EasyBCD better!
Thanks again for everything, best regards!
PP.SS. Should you need further (or other) work, please feel free to contact me.
There will be new strings as it is for any new features we add. I'll drop you an email when the strings in EasyBCD 2.2 are frozen.
I'm also working on making it easier to specify what sizes the buttons and labels are as some things are not scaling too well.
Just follow the steps in the first post of this thread to download a copy of NLTUI and use it on the strings in EasyBCD 2.2 beta build 166. You can preview the strings as you work, and when you have a working translation, just upload it here in a zip file.