Translations to Other Languages

Hello @adrian-petru and thank you for your offer. You should find the instructions on the first page of this thread sufficient to produce a working translation. We would be happy to have a Romanian translation of EasyBCD!

Perhaps I could "sweet talk" her into helping the EasyBCD cause. She also knows German, but not like a native. Would be good to have somone else run a "sanity check" on any German translations to make sure they would be "proper".

Greetings guys,
I used this program today and it helped me a lot and made it easy for me to remove windows 8.1 from dual boot.
I could translate this program into Romanian. Romanian isn't translated , right?

Hello @Kachada and welcome to the forums! Thanks for the offer, and it would be very appreciated! Instructions are in the first post of this thread.

Renewed(Actually Reworked) language files for Korean(ko) translation. previous volunteer(Youngju Yun) seems that he used translator to localize EasyBCD. his work was a piece of shit - I couldn't understand anything what he did, and some of them were having completely different meanings from which English EasyBCD had. also, added some missing translations (such as EFI bootloader warning).

Attachments

• ko_2.3.0.205_lytie.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
Find an error in Chinese Simplified translation
"Easybcd Power Console" was translated as "Easybcd 电源控制台"
But it should be "EasyBcd 实用控制台"
电源=Power supply
实用=Powerful

Greetings!
For the newly released EasyBCD v2.4.0.237 I have prepared an improved, expansive Hungarian translation.
Copying the original files to the corresponding folder, the EasyBCD will not start.
What is the cause of the error?
I will send the completed, updated, updated Hungarian language package in the enclosed, wrapped file.
Awaiting your answer,
Sincerely, Dénes László Kiss, alias super

Attachments

• hu.zip
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi!
The release to EasyBCD v2.4.0.237 is a better made in hungarian translation.
After copying Hungarian files to a language folder, EasyBCD does not start.
What can be the cause of the error?
I will send the recompiled, Hungarian-language package.

Sincerely, Dénes László, Kiss

Attachments

• hu.zip
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
Back