Translations to Other Languages

Thanks, DrMax. Will include in the next build.

@Dobryansky: I have downloaded your the link in your latest post. Will use that one. Thanks.
Also, if you and your friends want to add a group name or something to the about box in the russian translation, like "Русский перевод: ..." please do!

Localization Tool does not work properly on my machine (Windows 7 x64). Menu bar don´t work at all. Tool bar, (cut/copy/paste/help) don´t work. No context menu for those features, if there was ever meant to be one.
So now you know why Swedish translation is taking it´s time. :wink: I still have a lot of strings to translate.

Åke, it's not anything with your machine, these features are not yet implemented in NLTUI.

For now, copy, paste, and cut should be done with the keyboard (ctrl+c, ctr+v, ctrl+x). They will be there in a future version, though :smile:

Sorry about that.

What happened to my last replay? Yesterday I posted link to completed Swedish translation.
I also found a non translated dialog window. Strings for translation is missing.

Attachments

• 2012-01-01_090911.png
    2012-01-01_090911.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 2
  • sv_EasyBCD_22.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 1
OK Ake, you just got pre-modded because of your low post count and a URL link.
Validated now.

Excellent news!

Thank you very much for this, and great job! I'll see about getting that language selection dialog localized, btw.

I have already completed the translation into Ukrainian but has some problems.

String for translation of AboutBox title is missing or I can't find it.

And I can't understand why the DonationDialog title is not translated although the string was translated.

Attachments

• 456.png
    456.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 457.png
    457.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Wow, that was fast!

These two strings appear to be my fault. I don't seem to have converted them to translatable resources. The next EasyBCD beta build will fix that.

Thank you!

Addendum:

Also, please add to the about box text the Ukranian translation of this:

"Ukranian translation: <your name here>"

According to Google, that would be "Український переклад: ....."

Last edited:
Computer Guru

We can see "EasyBCD Community Edition" dialog at first program lunch. You must add two string for translation.

Attachments

• 159.png
    159.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back