It would seem from this article that BBC has not received its weekly briefing on "bleeding edge" technology. The article talks in depth how the recent "upsurge" in wireless communication signifies a new era… But what is that? Windows 2k? Does Windows 2000 even have wireless support? And unless I am very much mistaken, that is a low-end $99 Palm.. The color screen barely made that model; wireless? I don’t think so!
- SecureStore: the open secrets container format
- Exploring the history and typography of Tahoma and Verdana
- Explaining Windows 10 activation on upgrade with product keys from Windows 8 or Windows 7
- Answers to password reset questions are passwords too — so why aren’t we treating them that way?
- Our List of Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Games for OS X (2010)
Are you serious? That is a generic photo of some tech that they probably roll out for every tech based article. As for the content, as if the BBC is ever going to give us "new" info about anything technology related anyway…
Are you serious? That is a generic photo of some tech that they probably roll out for every tech based article. As for the content, as if the BBC is ever going to give us “new” info about anything technology related anyway?