Andre Da Costa of ActiveWin has just written a very good and objective review on Windows Vista as it now stands. It focuses a lot on consumer-related features, and is quite lengthy at 28 pages. It’s a very good overview of how Vista has matured over the years, and what this long-delayed operating system really is.
- SecureStore 0.100: KISS, git-versioned secrets management for rust
- C# file size formatting library PrettySize 3.1 released
- PrettySize 0.3 release and a weakness in rust’s type system
- Easy Window Switcher 1.3.0 released
- CVE-2022-23968: Xerox vulnerability allows unauthenticated users to remotely brick network printers (UPDATED)