Andre Da Costa of ActiveWin has just written a very good and objective review on Windows Vista as it now stands. It focuses a lot on consumer-related features, and is quite lengthy at 28 pages. It’s a very good overview of how Vista has matured over the years, and what this long-delayed operating system really is.
- Easy Window Switcher 1.3.0 released
- CVE-2022-23968: Xerox vulnerability allows unauthenticated users to remotely brick network printers (UPDATED)
- Free Windows 11 Repair and Recovery Tool Download
- Microsoft bids adieu to Windows Phone in new emoji
- Using SIMD acceleration in rust to create the world’s fastest <code>tac</code>