EasyBCD 1.7.1 has just hit the press, our caching engines have been activated, and we’re ready for you to come and get it!
EasyBCD 1.7.1 is a bugfix build that fixes a couple of bugs and improves some other aspects of the program:
- Compatible with the new Wubi Gutsy Gibbon releases.
- EasyBCD now warns users if NTLDR or Bootsect.dos was not found in the process of adding a XP or 9x entry.
- The WinPE section has been completely overhauled… under the hood. No more delays, just raw, sheer performance to match the speed of WinPE 2.0 itself.
- Rewritten (no longer caches responses) update checker.
You can see the full changelog here. And now, without further ado:
Download EasyBCD 1.7.1 (874KB)
Some things to note:
- The EasyBCD documentation has been overhauled in the recent weeks. Special attention has been given to the details, and you should find it an overall easier-to-follow cookbook.
- The next big EasyBCD release is 2.0 with multilingual support. If you’d like to volunteer to do a translation, let us know.
- Keep your eyes peeled for a new program by NeoSmart Technologies in the next one to two weeks. It’s one a lot of you have been waiting a long time for!
Don’t forget about iReboot, the multi-booter’s must-have EasyBCD companion application!